Candy Crush Level 147 Cheats
- Clear center jelly.
- Focus on middle and bottom of board
- Get corner jellies with special candies
- Level 147 Video Walkthrough
Level 147 Cheat #3: Use horizontal striped candies to get bottom jellies. (More tips for clearing bottom and corner jellies below). Next >>
- As with most jelly levels in Candy Crush, the corner jellies at the bottom of level 147 are the hardest to get rid of.
- You have used up most of your moves by the time you are able to clear them, and they end up being the reason you cannot beat the level.
- Don’t let those pesky jellies be the reason you cannot beat this level of Candy Crush – in order to prevent this, you need to use special candies to hit these corner pieces throughout the level.
- The best option is to activate a horizontal striped candy in the bottom row as many times as you can, since it will hit both corner pieces simultaneously.
- A wrapped candy + a striped candy combo will also do this trick, and in a better way, but you have to make sure that both of these candies are positioned next to each other very close to the bottom in order to hit the corners.
- The most important thing to remember about level 147 of Candy Crush is that running out of moves is almost always the reason this level is so impossible
- Since if you are stuck on this level you have probably learned to eliminate the bombs easily by now.
- This means that special candies and special candy combos are more valuable than ever on level 147.
- Since there is so much jelly to clear on level 147, essentially any special candy or combo is going to help you – just be sure that you pay attention to where it is positioned and what is in it’s path before you waste your special candies on a move that is not helpful in clearing a lot of jelly.