These Candy Crush level 350 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 350 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 350 is to Clear all the jelly in 60 moves.
Level 350 Cheat #1: Avoid the bubble gum.
- In level 350 once you eliminate the candies directly below the bubble gum machines, you activate them to unleash bombs. One strategy on level 350 is to avoid these bombs until later in the level and focusing on activating the center columns and rows above and below the bubble gum machines. Be careful where you position and activate your special candy combos so as not to activate the bubble gum by accident. Clear as much of the bottom layers of jelly before the bombs are activated since this area contains the most jelly.
Level 350 Cheat #2: OR DON’T avoid the bubble gum.
- The other strategy to try on Candy Crush level 350 is to do the opposite of tip #1, which is to not avoid unleashing the bombs and instead activate any and all special candy combos you can. This can also be a useful strategy, but it depends on how you play Candy Crush. If you are the type of player that focuses on making solely special candies and special candy combos throughout the game, then this might be a better option for you since you are likely to clear the bombs anyway without having to worry about them blowing up. You also might waste time and moves avoiding the bubble gum machines/bombs that could have been used to clear more jellies. Personally I think that the bombs are in too hard of a spot to eliminate that I find it easier to avoid the areas which let them fall. Whichever strategy you choose, make sure you stick to it from the start of the turn, or else you will have wasted special candy combos and opportunities to clear jelly more efficiently by trying to avoid certain areas of the board.
Level 350 Cheat #3: Second, make the best special candy combos.
- The luckiest/easiest way to beat this level is by activating a couple striped + wrapped candy combos without activating the bombs early in the game. This will clear the most jelly at the beginning of the level with the fewest moves, allowing more room to destroy the bombs once they drop, as well as more moves to use for the hard-to-reach jellies and bombs.
- Horizontal striped candies can be very helpful on this level if you have no matches to eliminate a bomb. It is easier than it seems to position this special candy to get rid of the bombs, and it since there are so many on this level, a striped candy will get rid of 2 at once majority of the time.
- REMEMBER! There are special candies deeply embedded in the bottom row of jelly, so it is very helpful to try and activate these with special candies even when you cannot touch them so that they hit the most jelly.
- Overall, level 350 of Candy Crush takes a lot of tries in order to finally get that lucky board that is going to get you through the level.