These Candy Crush level 40 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 40 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 40 is to clear all 33 jelly and score 30,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 40 Cheat #1: Clear the locked candies.
- Clear the Locked Candies First.
- There are 7 candies locked in licorice cages and they impede the possibility of getting specials candies, so they must be cleared first.
- Once the blocked candies are clear, it gives you a better chance to create power-ups and complete a difficult level that gives you only 30 moves.
- special candies give you the best chance to take down the wall of licorice, so try and make combinations that will take that licorice out.
Level 40 Cheat #2: Making moves on left side of board is a priority.
- Prioritize on the Left Side of the Board
- The left side of the board is where all 33 jellied candies are, so try and avoid making moves on the right side.
- The dimensions of the board are not hazardous to the player, so staying to the left shouldn’t be a huge problem.
- Since there are only 30 moves, you should only make a clear on the right side if it can give you a powerful special candy.
Level 40 Cheat #3: Only use right side of board if it makes power-ups.
- Use Right Side of Board if it Makes Power-Ups.
- The right side of the board is completely barren of jellies to clear, which is one of the objectives in this level. So, only make moves on the right side is it will be beneficial towards your goal.
- Only use the right side of the board it it can make a special candy that can affect the left side.
- If the majority of you move opportunities are on the right side of the board, you should restart the level and hope for better candy placement.