These Candy Crush cheats and tips will help you beat Candy Crush level 616. The objective of level 616 is to Clear all the jelly in 20 moves.
Level 616 Cheat #1: Woah. That’s a lot of jelly.
- The entire board is covered with jelly! So, you have to make a match on every square of this board in only 20 moves. It also all double jelly, so you actually have to make two matches on every square of this board.
- Try to go for big matches and specialty combos to remove as much jelly as possible.
Level 616 Cheat #2: Use the frog to your advantage. .
- So, this is another frog level. Use the frog on this level to your advantage to clear all the jelly.
- Frogs act like normal candies, except that that once you make a match with them, the don’t get removed from the board. Frogs will stay in the same place no matter what, unless you make a move with them. They won’t even cascade down the board.
- If you make enough matches with the frog, the frog will become “frogtastic” and start pulsating. This meant if you click on the frog and then click on a 3×3 are on the board, the frog will leap to that area and eat all the candy there. This can be hugely helpful and clear a lot of jelly quickly.
- The frog can also be used in combination with other special candies. The frog has a one turn delay effect on the candies, so the effect will happen one turn after the match was made.
Level 616 Cheat #3: Clear the licorice blockers.
- The entire right half of this board is covered in locorice blockers. The way to remove licorice blockers is to make matches adjacent to the licorice, but there’s almost no way to do that on this level.
- So how will you remove the licorice? Well for starters, use the spaces you do have to make horizontal matches next to the licorice. But also use special striped candies to clear the licorice.
- Striped candies can clear one licorice blocker before being stopped by it, so be careful that you don’t waste too many moce on this. This is just a tip to help you start clearing the licorice, and shouldn’t be used on every licorice block.
Pages: 1 2