These Candy Crush cheats and tips will help you beat Candy Crush level 655. The objective of level 655 is to collect 1 wrapped and striped candy combination, 5 striped and striped candy combinations and score 50,000 points in 35 moves .
Level 655 Cheat #1: Get rid of candy bombs quickly.
- Candy Crush Saga level 655 begins with six timed candy bombs on the board. You only have nine turns to remove all six, so begin getting rid of them immediately.
- The bombs are aligned in two rows of three each. If you can make a horizontally striped candy or two in the same row, you may be able to remove three at once.
- Better yet, look for opportunities to make the bombs into striped or wrapped candies, turning your enemies into friends.
- If you are having trouble making special candy combinations, look to remove them with the same color candy. Continue to scan the board until you are able to set up the board to do this.
Level 655 Cheat #2: Collect the striped-wrapped combo first.
- You need multiple striped-striped combos in Candy Crush Saga level 655, but only one striped-wrapped combo. Collect this order first to keep things simple.
- There’s a very good reason for this, aside from simplifying the challenge in your mind. A striped-wrapped combo will create havoc on the board, likely setting off any other striped candies you have already made. Make the big combo first, then begin forming as many striped candies as you can while ignoring matches of five.
- Once you make a striped candy, look to save it until you have made another striped candy. Look to make another striped candy around the previous one. This will help you to save moves and increase your chances of combining them together to meet the order.
Level 655 Cheat #3: Use a booster if necessary.
- Unfortunately, Candy Crush level 655 has five colors in it. This means it will be tougher to get four of the same color in a row than other levels. You may need to simplify the board by making a color bomb, but that’s even tougher.
- If you are having trouble making the special candies, look to use the open areas of the board. This includes the top half and bottom half. Here you will be more likely to find the candies you need to make the color bombs and striped candies.
- If you just can’t seem to get your striped candies next to one another, try using some lollipop hammers. They’ll destroy a single candy of any kind, dropping striped candies nearer to each other so you can combine them.