These Candy Crush cheats and tips will help you beat Candy Crush level 660. The objective of level 660 is to remove six ingredients from the board and score 30,000 points in 45 moves.
Level 660 Cheat #1: Position the ingredients on the conveyor belt. .
- In Candy Crush Saga level 660, moves made on the bottom of the board to not affect the top of the board. The only thing that is affected is the conveyor belt. This is why the easiest way to get the ingredients to the bottom of the board is to position them on the conveyor belt.
- On the top of the board you will have more opportunity to make larger combinations. In the bottom half there are only eight candies to work with until you have cleared the meringue.
- Look to make combinations at the top half of the board in Level 660 to set up the conveyor belt to help you clear the meringue on the bottom.
Level 660 Cheat #2: Create vertical striped candies in the side columns..
- If you cannot position the ingredients on the conveyor belt, you can place the ingredients in the left and right columns that are the sides of the conveyor belt, and then activate a vertical striped candy in that same column.
- If you happen to get the candies in one of the side columns in Candy Crush level 660, make sure to clear out the meringue that is underneath it. It may be more diffcult to bring the ingredients back on to the conveyor belt at the bottom half of the board.
- If you are able to create special candies, make sure you activate them in a row or column where they will do the most damage to the board and help you bring down the ingredients.
Level 660 Cheat #3: Clear the meringues.
- At the beginning of the level there are meringues covering all the exits at the bottom of the board. You must clear these meringues first to be able to clear the ingredients.
- Look to bring down the candies and create matches on the conveyor belt. The meringue have multiple layers, meaning it will take multiple matches to clear them from the board.
- When you get the chance, make a combination at the bottom half of the board to start clearing these meringue.
- Look to see where the ingredients are falling on the board and clear out a path to the bottom. Remember, you do not need to clear all of the meringue, just the meringue that are in the ingredients way.