These Candy Crush level 83 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 83 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 83 is to clear 3 jelly and score 25,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 83 Cheat #1: Aim for the lower right and left-hand corners.
- This level is tricky because there are three blockers between you and most of your jellies. Of course, the corner jellies are going to be the hardest to clear in just 30 moves so you’ll want to either make your moves in the middle and move outwards when you reach the bottom of the board of focus on the edges of the board and move towards the middle.
- Either way, localize your moves.
Level 83 Cheat #2: Adjacent matches clear meringues, licorice swirls, but not licorice X’s .
- An important part of this level is knowing what blockers are immune to what special candies.
- A striped candy will wear a licorice swirl but it will also lessen the effect of the striped candy (it will only clear one licorice swirl in a row, not two), and a striped candy will not clear a licorice X.
- The hardest part of this level is that most licorice blockers can only be cleared one kind of blocker at a time. You might be able to wipe out three swirls but not a swirl and a locked candy.
- However, if there are no other blockers than a licorice X over a jellied candy, then a striped candy can clear it.
Level 83 Cheat #3: Don’t rely on striped candies.
- While striped candies are useful in this level, old fashion three-candy combinations are also useful when you start to get down to the bottom. Wrapped candies are the most useful as they can clear multiple licorice blockers.