These Candy Crush level 9 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 9 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 9 is to clear all 22 jelly and score 22,000 points in 25 moves.
Level 9 Cheat #1: Jelly fish!.
- This is one of the first levels with jelly fish. They will be placed on the board, you can’t create them like special candies
- If you match a jelly fish with two other candies of the same color, the jelly fish will swim off the board. Three other jelly fish will smim on and eat three other jelly squares with random colors.
- So removing 1 jelly fish means removing three jelly squares. Try to use them whenever you can
Level 9 Cheat #2: Plan your moves and start from the bottom.
- Remember to make your moves keeping in mind that the objective is to clear all the jelly, so focus on that goal and don’t waste too many moves just trying to score points
- Be aware of the jellies in the sides and make sure you plan your moves to get those- they are more difficult to reach since there are fewer ways to match them
- Working from the bottom in the beginning will be helpful because it will create a cascading effect that will create more matches with just one move
Level 9 Cheat #3: Pay attention to the corner pieces.
- There are some pieces of jelly that might get stuck in a corner or jutting out edge of the board
- If this happens, you need to be really careful about matching pieces that won’t trap the jelly in the corner. Plan your moves carefully
- You will also be able to ge that piece of jelly using a special candy, if you plan it out the right way