These Candy Crush Dreamworld level 103 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 103 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 103 is to clear 41 jellies in 20 moves and score at least 100,000 points.
Level 103 Cheat #1: Destroy the chocolate quickly.
- Few blockers are quite as annoying as milk chocolate, and in a small board like this, you’ll need all the room you can get. Make vertical matches on the right side to destroy as much of it in the first few turns as you can.
- Positioning a vertically striped candy all the way to the right, if possible, can end the chocolate threat instantly.
Level 103 Cheat #2: Watch out for licorice and bombs.
- As you progress, licorice from the left column will drop into the main board. This will also be a source of candy bomb throughout the level.
- Whenever possible, use horizontally striped candies to destroy bombs before they reach the main board. You can also deal with licorice preemptively this way. Once they enter the main board, both threats can be dealt with by using wrapped bombs.
Click Next Candy Cheat to check out the last tip and video that shows you how to beat the level!
Level 103 Cheat #3: Use Odus to your advantage.
- Should Odus become overbalanced, the game will end. Don’t be afraid to spend a turn or two keeping the owl perched on the moon, but keep a close eye on how many you have left.
- Triggering a Moon Struck can completely change the game. It will remove one color from this level and free you from worrying about Odus for a few turns, during which time you can trigger special candies without fear to clear up the rest of the jelly.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush Dreamworld level 103 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.