These Candy Crush Dreamworld level 104 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 104 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 104 is to clear 18 jellies in 20 moves and get at least 65,000 points..
Level 104 Cheat #1: Deal with bombs as soon as possible.
- candy bomb will end the game if not removed before their timer reaches 0. Removing these bombs will also help you remove meringue and licorice, so start by matching them as soon as you can.
- Though you can destroy bombs with striped candy, they will not pass through licorice. A horizontal striped candy is the most efficient way to remove all bombs simultaneously.
Level 104 Cheat #2: Use special candies efficiently.
- You have lots of blockers to remove before the jelly is vulnerable, and only a handful of moves to do it all in. Using your special candies where they’ll do the most damage is essential to beating the level.
- Bombs can blast through all rows of blockers in one turn if placed effectively. Form bombs on either side and work your way in to limit the spread of the chocolate squares underneath.
Click Next Candy Cheat to check out the last tip and video that shows you how to beat the level!
Level 104 Cheat #3: Keep Odus from falling off the moon.
- Remember, if Odus falls, you lose. Since you’ll be using a lot of special candies in this level, you may need to spend a turn balancing the owl, but budget your turns carefully.
- Fill the Moon Scale meter quickly to trigger a one-color Moon Struck. This will remove Odus from the game and cause a cascade, so you can dig deeper and use your special candies without needing to worry about whether the owl is safe.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush Dreamworld level 104 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.