These Candy Crush Dreamworld level 106 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 106 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 106 is to clear 16 jellies in 25 moves and score at least 60,000 points..
Level 106 Cheat #1: Candy Bombs Galore!.
- Not only does this level start with two candy bomb, it drops a new one onto the board every 5 turns.
- The short timers on these bombs make them a priority.
- Keep the bombs under control while taking out jelly tiles consistently throughout this level.
Level 106 Cheat #2: Deal with the Licorice Swirls.
- The licorice swirl immeasurably complicate the beginning moves of this level.
- Normally, a well placed striped candy would be able to take care of both bombs at once, but the licorice swirls surrounding the bombs absorb these blasts.
- Take these out with basic combinations to address the bombs.
- Alternatively, knocking the candy bombs down will free them from their prisons, making them easier to reach.
Click Next Candy Cheat to check out the last tip and video that shows you how to beat the level!
Level 106 Cheat #3: Don’t Rely on Moonstruck.
- The Moon Struck on level 106 is also not likely to save a bad play-through.
- If you play well it’s still only possible to get one Moon Struck, and it’s at the end of the level.
- Remember not to let Odus fall off that Moon Scale!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush Dreamworld level 106 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.