These Candy Crush Dreamworld level 114 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 114 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 114 is to score at least 90,000 points in 25 moves.
Level 114 Cheat #1: Start making space.
- Given that the goal of this level is to simply score as much as you can in 25 moves, you need to focus on making space for special candies and high-scoring combinations. While challenging, 90,000 points in 25 moves is certainly doable. Just focus on hitting that score.
- In order to make more space, you’ll have to take care of the layers of meringue on the bottom half of the board. Try to clear all of them. You’ll need the space, and taking care of them will contribute to your score.
Level 114 Cheat #2: Take care of the bombs.
- There are four 10-move bombs at the bottom of the screen that require your attention.
- 10 moves is just enough time to focus on clearing some space first, but all of your space-clearing should be directed toward the bombs at the bottom of the screen. If they go off, the level is over for you. A good way to clear them all out at the same time is to use a horizontal striped candy.
- Also consider using Odus here, as he is bound to take care of a bomb or two.
Click Next Candy Cheat to check out the last tip and video that shows you how to beat the level!
Level 114 Cheat #3: Use Odus and plenty of combos.
- Make sure to keep an eye on Odus here. He’s incredibly useful in this level, both for scoring points and clearing bombs and space. There are two opportunities to use him in this level, try to capitalize on both.
- This may obvious, but you’ll want to put a lot of your time and energy into making special candies. Combining these candies will go a long way toward increasing your score.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush Dreamworld level 114 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.