These Candy Crush Dreamworld level 133 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 133 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 133 is to clear 29 jellies in 26 moves and get at least 45,000 points..
Level 133 Cheat #1: Clear all jelly.
- One of the first things you will notice in this level is the odd shape of the board, because there are so many jelly blockers that have to be cleared (many of which are double jelly) the shape of the board makes this task rather difficult.
- If initially you do not see enough worth while matches to make, re shuffle the board. Eventually you should successfully be able to make simple candy combo’s.
Level 133 Cheat #2: Utilize striped candy.
- Vertical and horizontal striped candy in this level are very beneficial to you. On the board you will notice that the jelly is assembled in straight columns on rows.
- Activating either of these special candies will remove an entire row of jelly, which is great for the player allowing them not to waste moves.
Click Next Candy Cheat to check out the last tip and video that shows you how to beat the level!
Level 133 Cheat #3: Keep a watchful eye on Odus.
- As always make sure Odus stays balanced on the moon scale. When the scale becomes full he will activate moon struck removing one color candy from the board.
- At the end of the level if no more moves are left, Sugar crush will activate causing a swarm of jelly fish to float around the board eating candy, this will add additional points to your score.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush Dreamworld level 133 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.