These Candy Crush Dreamworld level 16 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 16 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 16 is to clear 72 jelly squares and get atleast 75,000 pionts in 30 moves..
Level 16 Cheat #1: Break all the meringue quickly.
- You only have 30 moves to clear 72 jelly squares, so destroying the meringue to make room for more candies is of the utmost importance.
- Concentrate on bottom matches to create cascades and remove lots of meringue in one go.
Level 16 Cheat #2: Be efficient with your special candy.
- The board is divided into 2 separate pieces, so horizontally striped candy will help you destroy jelly and meringue on both sides with one move.
- If you can’t make any special candies, filling the Moon Struck Meter will do in a pinch, although it’s random.
Click Next Candy Cheat to check out the last tip and video that shows you how to beat the level!
Level 16 Cheat #3: Keep Odus safe.
- Odus must remain on the moon, or you’ll fail the level! To keep him safe (and fill the meter), avoid matching candies that look like the ones on either point of the moon.
- If a candy that would tip Odus over is on a jelly square, try matching something else underneath that will change which color occupies that square.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush Dreamworld level 16 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.