These Candy Crush Dreamworld level 160 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 160 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 160 is to bring down 5 acorns and 5 cherries in 25 moves and earn 100,000 points.
Level 160 Cheat #1: Keep the chocolate squares at bay.
- The hardest part about this level is dealing with the excess of chocolate squares and fans.
- Your first priority is to take care of the row of chocolate at the bottom of the screen. These squares blocks the exit for your ingredients.
- Use horizontal matches to your advantage — these will clear multiple chocolate squares at one time.
- As for the fans, make sure you don’t let too many chocolate squares accumulate on the screen.
Level 160 Cheat #2: Work from the bottom.
- There are two reasons to stick to the bottom in this level: The first is that you need to take care of the chocolate squares at the bottom.
- The second is to increase your chances of causing a candy cascade. A cascade will boost your score in a big way and also clear up a lot of space for ingredients to fall.
- While at the bottom of the screen, try to use big combinations. Vertical striped candy are especially useful here if you can get them beneath a column with an ingredient in it.
Click Next Candy Cheat to check out the last tip and video that shows you how to beat the level!
Level 160 Cheat #3: Use Moon Struck to your advantage.
- If you have trouble getting your candies to cascade, then try to keep Odus balanced. His Moon Struck is extremely useful in this level.
- Moon Struck will clear a whole color off the screen and free up a ton of space. It will even take care of a chocolate square or two.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush Dreamworld level 160 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.