These Candy Crush Dreamworld level 229 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 229 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 229 is to clear 20 jellies and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves..
Level 229 Cheat #1: Keed Odus balanced.
- As in past levels, keeping Odus on an even keel is the key to staying afloat in Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 229.
- Odus is the little purple owl to the left of the screen. Remember, you must crush an even amount of candies of each color to keep him on the Moon Scale. If you tip the scale too far in one direction or another, Odus will fall from his perch and you will lose the game.
- With so many variables in Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 229, it’s easy to forget that you have to strike a careful balance to keep the cute owl happy. Nevertheless, keep Odus safe, and he will reward you in the future with Moon Struck and other magical gifts.
Level 229 Cheat #2: Get rid of the meringues and jellies.
- Another big thing to look out for on Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 229 is to get rid of blockers like the meringue. These Meringues can be very annoying to deal with because they obstruct gameplay. There are double and triple layer Meringues, as well as empty tins.
- Hit an empty tin once and it will be destroyed. Hit a double layered twice, and a triple layered three times to destroy them. Generally each layer that a Meringue has, that is the number of times you must hit it to destroy it.
- The other thing you have to do is clear at least 20 of the jellies that are set up all across the board. To clear jellies, hit them. Double jellies will become regular jellies after one hit. Regular jellies should be destroyed after one hit.
Click Next Candy Cheat to check out the last tip and video that shows you how to beat the level!
Level 229 Cheat #3: Look out for Moon Stuck.
- Finally, the last thing you should be looking out for while playing Candy Crush Saga Dreamworld level 229 is the Moon Struck. A Moon Struck occurs after a designated number of moves and will be largely beneficial to your gameplay.
- As you may know, a Moon Struck occurs after the scale that Odus is sitting on fills up with candies. Odus will fly away from the Moon Scale, which will crush all of the candies that had been on the scale. The result is that you will gain points from the crushed candies and that no candies of those colors will appear for the rest of the Moon Struck.
- The Moon Struck is a great time to earn extra points, so push for it to occur by optimizing your matches with the least amount of moves possible.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush Dreamworld level 229 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.