Spiders are a type of blocker in Farm Heroes Saga that can be found in many different levels throughout the game. Spiders block access to certain cropsies around their nests, effectively freezing them by covering the cropsies in webs. Match the webbed cropsies to break through them and get access to the nest. Destroying one nest will make the spider jump to any other available nests on the board. After destroying all of the nests on the level, the spider will be collected. Learn to deal with spiders to become a Farm Heroes Saga master!
- Spider start in a nest. They cover all of the tiles adjacent to the nest in webbing when the game starts.
- If a spider’s nest is destroyed, it will move to the next available nest and make a new web.
- All of the nests on the board must be cleared to collect a spider.
- Webbed tiles do not disappear after their nests are destroyed.
- Spiders have to be collected on levels where they appear.
Spider Tips and Tricks
- The webbed cropsies work essentially the same as frozen cropsies. They just look different, because otherwise the spiders would be shooting ice which makes no sense narratively speaking. Webbed cropsies cannot be moved and are broken by being used in a match.
- Keep track of the other nests on the board. If you can make a good combination now in an area that will become webbed up in a few turns, consider using the opportunity to rack up cropsies and +1 bonuses while you can.
- Destroying a spider’s nest is as easy as making an adjacent matches. The difficult part of these blockers is getting rid of the webbed tiles. Make sure to aim for webbed cropsies that will give you access to the nest. A lone webbed cropsy on a corner won’t help much (but beggars can’t be choosers).