These Candy Crush level 1 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 1 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 1 is to score 800 points using 10 moves.
Level 1 Cheat #1: Match 3 of the same color.
- This level is pretty easy! Just match three in a row of the same color candy.
- You can move candies left, right, up, or down to make horizontal or vertical matches.
Level 1 Cheat #2: Get 4 or more in a row.
- When you get 4 candies of the same color in a row, you’ll create a striped candy!
- Getting 5 in a row is more difficult, but it will create a color bomb! When you drag the color bomb onto another candy, it clears every candy of that color!
Level 1 Cheat #3: Clear special candies.
- When you make a match of 3 including a striped candy, it will clear every candy in that row or column.
- The direction of the stripes tells you whether the candy will clear a horizontal or vertical line!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 1 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
How To Beat Target Score Levels:
- Stay focused. Only make moves that help increase your score. Typically in these types of levels, the move limit is low. If there are blockers or other obstacles standing in your way, make sure that you ignore them and are continuously scanning the board for potential combinations or large matches. Do not waste moves on clearing the boosters or obstacles unless necessary.
- Look to create special candy combinations. Special candy combinations will help you to use your moves efficiently since they have a higher point value attached to them. When possible, make combinations that include 4+ candies. Also, look to combine two special candies together.
- Take your time. Since these levels do not have a time limit, make sure that each move you make is the best move. Remember, you are trying to reach a target score, not beat the clock or clear blockers. Continue to look around the board to be sure that each move you make, impacts the score.