These Candy Crush level 10 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 10 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 10 is to clear all 39 jelly and score 40,000 points in 40 moves.
Level 10 Cheat #1: Use candy combinations for a high score.
- Candy Combinations will help you clear the jellies faster.
- Striped candies are made by combining at least four in a row.
- Wrapped candies are made by combining in an L-shape.
- Combining the two can clear up to 3 lanes of jellies.
Level 10 Cheat #2: Aim for the jellies.
- The level is only completed when you clear all of the jelly tiles.
- To pop a jelly tile, line up candies on the tile or use a candy combination.
- The faster you get rid of the jelly tiles the more points you will get from the jelly fish.
Level 10 Cheat #3: Jelly Fish bonus points.
- Jelly fish are released on this level for every move you have left after the jellies are cleared.
- The jelly fish candies eat three squares containing jellies when activated.
- Beat the level in as few moves as possible to unleash the jelly fish for crazy bonus points!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 10 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 10 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 39 jelly and score 40,000 points in 40 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.