These Candy Crush level 106 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 106 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 106 is to clear all 16 jelly and score 60,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 106 Cheat #1: Get rid of the 2 bombs.
- Get the 2 bombs out of the way
- You can find them below at the bottom.
- It’s important to get those two of the way because then you can create other matches
- Remember that licorice blocks can match together
- Don’t worry about other bombs that come into play.
- If they have 5 moves left on them, then you should handle them
Level 106 Cheat #2: Clear Licorice.
- Clear Licorice
- You’re going to want to clear the licorice that are up on top
- They have a lot of locked candy.
- Make a lot of mixed candy matches to help get rid of them quicker.
Level 106 Cheat #3: Free the Locked Candies.
- Locked candies will be intertwined with licorice
- These candies are best demolished with wrapped candies.
- A good way to get the locked candies free is by getting a bomb to go in between the two same color candies
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 106 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 106 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 16 jelly and score 60,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.