These Candy Crush level 116 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 116 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 116 is to clear 38 jelly squares in 40 moves and get 100,000 points.
Level 116 Cheat #1: Make matches on the bottom and sides.
- You should prioritize making matches on the bottom, and when you can’t make matches there, then make matches on the sides. You want to start at the bottom so you can work on removing the meringues. Matches on the bottom will also help cascade more candies. Obviously, if you can’t make matches on the bottom, then you’ll want to remove jelly from the sides.
Level 116 Cheat #2: Make special candies whenever possible.
- Once you remove some of the meringues, you may have more space to make special candies. If you can make a wrapped candy or wrapped candy combo, this can really help you out.
Level 116 Cheat #3: Reset your board if you have no moves.
- If you open the level and find you have no good moves from the start, you can reset the board without losing any lives. This can only be done before you’ve made your first move. Simply exit the level and reopen it from the levels map. You’ll have a completely new board.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 116 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 116 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear 38 jelly squares in 40 moves and get 100,000 points. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.