These Candy Crush level 12 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 12 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 12 is to bring down 4 ingredients and score 40,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 12 Cheat #1: Avoid ingredients going to the side.
- Avoid ingredients going to the side
- You need to bring down 1 Hazelnut and 3 Cherries.
- Having ingredients fall to the side will make it harder to clear.
- There are less squares and spaces to make moves and drop the ingredient.
- If you find that an ingredient has fallen to the side, use a lollipop booster to remove the candy.
Level 12 Cheat #2: Striped candies.
- Striped Candies
- Matching four candies at a time creates a striped candy.
- A striped candy clears an entire column when activated, which gains additional points.
- Utilizing striped candies will maximize your 35 move limit.
- Striped candies will also help you reach your goal.
- You need to not only get the 4 ingredients down, you also need to reach 40,000 points before getting them down.
- Get 40,000 faster by using striped candies, and make sure you have all the points before you bring the ingredients down.
Level 12 Cheat #3: Less moves.
- Utilizing striped candies will help accumulate the most points, while using less turns.
- Using vertical striped candies makes the other candies move to the bottom, thus making faster clearing.
- In addition, special candies, like the color bomb, make clearing as well as point accumulation much easier.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 12 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 12 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down 4 ingredients and score 40,000 points in 35 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.