These Candy Crush level 122 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 122 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 122 is to score 70,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 122 Cheat #1: Remove the bomb at the bottom first.
- You need to first remove the bomb at the bottom. This will be the most challenging part of the level. One trick is to use a striped candy in that column to remove the licorice cage around the bomb. It will then drop the bomb next to a chocolate and on the next turn, the chocolate will remove the bomb for you!
Level 122 Cheat #2: Don’t let other bombs go off.
- Once you remove the bomb at the bottom, it’s much easier to focus just on scoring points. However, keep a watchful eye on new bombs that fall on your board – get rid of these ASAP so you don’t lose because of a pesky bomb.
Level 122 Cheat #3: Get high scoring matches like special candies and combos.
- To get 70,000 points, you just need to focus on matches that are worth a lot of points. For example, making special candies or combining special candies will rack points quickly – especially if it sets off cascading matches.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 122 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
How To Beat Target Score Levels:
- Stay focused. Only make moves that help increase your score. Typically in these types of levels, the move limit is low. If there are blockers or other obstacles standing in your way, make sure that you ignore them and are continuously scanning the board for potential combinations or large matches. Do not waste moves on clearing the boosters or obstacles unless necessary.
- Look to create special candy combinations. Special candy combinations will help you to use your moves efficiently since they have a higher point value attached to them. When possible, make combinations that include 4+ candies. Also, look to combine two special candies together.
- Take your time. Since these levels do not have a time limit, make sure that each move you make is the best move. Remember, you are trying to reach a target score, not beat the clock or clear blockers. Continue to look around the board to be sure that each move you make, impacts the score.