These Candy Crush level 129 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 129 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 129 is to get 13 orange candies, 13 green candies and 13 blue candies in 9 moves and get at least 10,000 points.
Level 129 Cheat #1: First clear the licorice.
- Your first moves in Candy Crush 129 should be to clear the licorice X locked candies. This will open up more room on the board for you to collect all the orders and reach your goal. If you can break open more than one licorice locked candy with just one move, those are the first moves you should make. You only have 9 moves in this level so each one should be used wisely.
Level 129 Cheat #2: Make color bombs.
- color bombs are the best moves to match in level 129 of Candy Crush. Match color bombs with the colored candies that you are trying to collect (blue, orange, and green). This will clear all of the same colored candy off your board and make it easy to collect all the orders for that candy color. Do not match the color bomb with a colored candy that you do not need to complete the level.
Level 129 Cheat #3: Take advantage of the cascade effect.
- Take advantage of any cascading moves that happen. When you remove some of the licorice Xês, the cascade effect may begin.
- Cascading moves will help you to collect all of the objectives more efficiently. With only 9 moves to use, each moves needs to be used wisely. Continue to look around the board for possible opportunities.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 129 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 129 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to get 13 orange candies, 13 green candies and 13 blue candies in 9 moves and get at least 10,000 points. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.