These Candy Crush level 13 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 13 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 13 is to clear all 23 jelly and score 23,000 points in 21 moves.
Level 13 Cheat #1: Go for the jellies.
- Don’t worry about the 23,000 points. Focus, instead, on just clearing the jellies. With 21 moves to get 23 jellies, they matter more and the points should take care of themselves.
Level 13 Cheat #2: Make striped candies.
- If you want 3 stars or to get a great sugar crush, try forming striped candies to knock out rows or columns of jellies.
- For tips on how to form striped candies, we wrote a guide for you!
Level 13 Cheat #3: Work low to make moves.
- If you are struggling to clear all the jellies or the combinations aren’t very good, try keeping your moves lower on the board. This will bring down more candies and it will help form candy combos by catalyst from candies dropping in!
- This effect is called cascading and will help you get the minimum score for this level!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 13 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 13 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 23 jelly and score 23,000 points in 21 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.