These Candy Crush level 133 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 133 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 133 is to clear all the jelly and score a minimum of 45,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 133 Cheat #1: Reset the board until you have strong opening moves.
- On this level you will have to make most of your moves in the limited space on the top half of the board.
- So before you make your first move, eye your board first for good moves.
- If you do not see any, reset the board by pressing exit and reopening the level.
- This will give you a new board without losing any lives.
- The best starting board would be one where you can make a color bomb or vertical striped candy on the first turn.
Level 133 Cheat #2: Form striped candies to take out hard to reach jellies.
- The best way to clear the jellies on the bottom half are by using vertical striped candies.
- Try to make these striped candies on the top half so they clear a column all the way down.
- Horizontal striped candies will not be that helpful since they only go across rows.
- If you can make a Color Bomb and combine it with a Striped Candy, this would be your fastest way to clear the level.
Level 133 Cheat #3: Make a color bomb + striped candy combination.
- Your best bet by far to clear this level is to make a color bomb + striped candy combo.
- Since you do not have that much space to make candy combos in this level, you can try resetting to get a board that lets you do this on the first few turns>
- Keep these cheats and tips in mind the next time you attempt Candy Crush level 133 again.
- Every tip listed above is relative to your specific board and moves you make every time.
- Use your judgment in context with the tips above to see which strategy works best for you.
- With these cheats and tips you should be able to get through Candy Crush level 133 in no time – good luck!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 133 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 133 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly and score a minimum of 45,000 points in 50 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.