These Candy Crush level 14 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 14 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 14 is to clear all of the jelly and score 45,000 points.
Level 14 Cheat #1: Make striped candies and combos.
- Try to make striped candies by lining up 4 candies of the same color in a row. Horizontal striped candies will clear an entire row of candies and remove all jellies in that row. Vertical striped candies will do the same thing for an entire column. These are very useful for clearing lots of jellies at once in Level 14. You can also make combos like striped candy + striped candy, which will clear both a row and column in one move. Or a striped candy + wrapped candy to clear 3 rows and 3 columns at once.
Level 14 Cheat #2: Pay attention to the corners.
- In level 14, the hardest jellies to clear are the ones in the bottom left and top right corner. There are fewer jellies to work with to make combinations so you it is important to keep an eye on these spots. When a jelly falls into place and you can clear these corners, make sure you do it right away. You don’t want to wait until you only have a few moves left and then notice you still need to clear jellies in these corners.
Level 14 Cheat #3: Work your way to the bottom.
- It is better to make matches from the bottom of this board instead of the top. You will cause more jellies to cascade down the level, giving you a higher chance of having multiple matches and removing more jelly in one move. Since you have limited moves in Level 14, you want to make moves that will make the biggest impact. Always look for matches and combos that will help you remove at least 1 jelly (the more the better!)
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 14 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 14 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all of the jelly and score 45,000 points. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.