These Candy Crush level 140 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 140 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 140 is to get 30,000 points in 45 moves while fulfilling the order of 99 red, 99 orange and 99 yellow.
Level 140 Cheat #1: Use the lack of blockers to your advantage.
- Since Candy Crush level 140 is an early order level, there aren’t any blockers on your board–opening up an enormous amount of moves and opportunities!
- Use the open board to form lots of moves without worrying about chocolates or busting jellies!
- There are not tricks here–no bombs will drop down, it’s just you and the orders to fulfill.
Level 140 Cheat #2: Combos, combos, combos.
- 45 moves isn’t a lot to get 297 candies but it’s very attainable if you focus on making special candy combinations. Thanks to the lack of blockers, you will never find another board where it is as easy to form wrapped candies, striped candies and color bombs.
- In this game, color bombs+striped candy combinations are going to be your biggest asset.
Level 140 Cheat #3: Work low!.
- Despite the temptation to move anywhere on the board during Candy Crush level 140 (there are no obstacles!), try keeping your moves lower on the board. This will bring down more candies (a necessity for when you need more oranges/reds/yellows after you’ve cleared a majority of the board) and it will help form candy combos by catalyst from rows dropping in!
- This effect is called cascading and will help you get the minimum score for this level!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 140 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 140 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to get 30,000 points in 45 moves while fulfilling the order of 99 red, 99 orange and 99 yellow. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.