These Candy Crush level 142 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 142 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 142 is to bring down 2 nuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves and get at least 30,000 points.
Level 142 Cheat #1: Use Vertical Striped Candies.
- Use Vertical Striped Candies.
- As in all ingredient levels, vertical striped candies are some of the best weapons in your arsenal.
- It’d be even better if you can combine a wrapped candy or color bomb with the striped candy.
- It might take some time to get a vertical striped candy lined up with an ingredient though.
Level 142 Cheat #2: Don’t Try to Eliminate All the Meringue.
- Don’t Try to Eliminate All the meringue
- The meringue in this level are the most glaring problem you have to deal with.
- They get in the way a lot but it is not necessary, probably even problematic, to clear them all.
- You just need to clear the ones in the columns with the ingredients.
Level 142 Cheat #3: Save Color Bombs for Combos.
- Save color bombs for Combos.
- Color bombs on their own are not effective in this level.
- They should be saved to combine with another special candy.
- Waiting for a powerful combo is the best route to take if you happen to make a color bomb.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 142 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 142 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring down 2 nuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves and get at least 30,000 points. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.