These Candy Crush level 143 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 143 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 143 is to clear 33 jelly squares in 40 moves and get at least 70,000 points.
Level 143 Cheat #1: Plan very carefully.
- The 15 move bomb in the center of the board is the problem as it will no doubt put a holt on your 70,000 point total. So that means the bomb needs to be cleared in the first handful of moves. The task can be tricky so plan out a solid strategy. Otherwise, you can say goodbye to victory.
- Sometimes if you’re lucky, you can find yourself in with a color bomb. If this is the case, destroy the bomb with that.
Level 143 Cheat #2: Clear the meringue.
- The other issue here will be the meringue. There’re going to prevent you from activating a good deal of speacial candy combos that you would normally gain.
- Best bet is to clear them and along the way you’ll form speacials that can help you with your point goal.
Level 143 Cheat #3: Do NOT work from the inside out.
- If you work from the inside out, you’re going to likely run out of moves. The area will also not fill with new candies thanks to the blockers
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 143 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 143 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear 33 jelly squares in 40 moves and get at least 70,000 points. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.