These Candy Crush level 154 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 154 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 154 is to clear all the jelly using 40 moves.
Level 154 Cheat #1: First, know how many jellies you need to clear!.
- The goal of level 154 in Candy Crush is to clear all the jelly, but it is important to notice from the start that there are only three jellies that you need to clear.
- These three jellies are hidden beneath the three chocolate blocks at the start of the level. It can be easy to get caught up on clearing all the chocolate as it spreads, but really all you need to clear are those three middle squares and remember where they are!
Level 154 Cheat #2: Clear the side meringues first.
- Focus on clearing the meringues on the left and right sides.
- Once you break through these barriers you can then make moves with your candies that fell to the bottom to clear the jellies in the middle.
- Most of the multilayered meringues in Candy Crush level 154 take three moves to clear, so using special candies like the wrapped candy, striped candy, or color bomb, will help remove more meringue at once.
Level 154 Cheat #3: Use special candies and special candy combos to hit the jelly.
- If you can get a vertical striped candy going down the middle, you can hit all three jellies in one move.
- A normal vertical striped candy, a striped + striped combo, striped + wrapped combo, or striped candy + color bomb would be the best moves to get those hard to hit jellies in the center bottom of the board on level 154 of Candy Crush
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 154 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Candy Crush Level 154 Video
Level 154 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly using 40 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.