These Candy Crush level 158 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 158 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 158 is to 10,000 points in 20 moves while bringing down the ingredient.
Level 158 Cheat #1: Reset, reset, reset.
- Don’t take the first board you get, keep repeating until you get something you can work with.
- A good board in Candy Crush Level 158 will make it easy to make combinations but most importantly has more moves on the right hand side than the left. Since the right hand side is the bottom, more moves will be created if you crush candies on that side.
Level 158 Cheat #2: Licorice first.
- The licorice near the chocolate fountain needs to be cleared first, because your ingredient can’t be dropped down if there’s chocolate in the way!
- Make use of tip #1 to get the best board to bust the licorice and keep moves going on the right hand side of Candy Crush Level 158.
- If that doesn’t work out, try forming horizontal striped candies and wiping out the chocolate from the left-hand side, much like you did in level 70.
Level 158 Cheat #3: Striped striped striped.
- Considering you only have 20 moves, you’re going to want to effectively form as many matches as possible.
- should form as many as possible to knock out chocolate and move your ingredient.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 158 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 158 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to 10,000 points in 20 moves while bringing down the ingredient. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.