These Candy Crush level 162 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 162 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 162 is to complete 10 striped candies and 3 wrapped candies.
Level 162 Cheat #1: Play on mobile and reset board for good moves.
- You will want to play this game on mobile instead of Facebook because they have different goals. Facebook requires you to make two combinations of striped candy + wrapped candy, which is much harder. Play the mobile game as it is easier to beat. You need to use 3 wrapped candies and 10 striped candies. The difficulty is in the layout of the board as there is not much open space to make special candies. So it is especially helpful to start with a board that lets you make one right away. If you don’t see any good moves, get a new board without losing any lives by exiting and reopening the level. This must be done before you take your first turn.
Level 162 Cheat #2: Prioritize making wrapped candies.
- Because of the layout of the board, it is hardest to make wrapped candies. If you see an opportunity to make one, do it right away. If you have a choice between making a striped candy and making a wrapped candy, go for the wrapped candy as they are generally much harder to make.
Level 162 Cheat #3: Watch out for the chocolate fountains.
- The four chocolate fountains on this stage will keep spawning chocolates throughout the level. Make sure you regularly remove these chocolates before they keep multiplying. Since you don’t have that much space on the board to begin with, you REALLY don’t want chocolates to start taking over that limited space.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 162 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 162 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to complete 10 striped candies and 3 wrapped candies. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.