These Candy Crush level 163 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 163 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 163 is to remove all the jelly and score 45,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 163 Cheat #1: Start With the Jelly in the 3 Middle Columns.
- The jellies are covered by the chocolates in the middle, the meringue is not covering jellies.
- By starting in the three middle columns, candies can flow into the middle and will help clear the jellies.
- If you are lucky, you’ll get cascading matches while candies fall.
Level 163 Cheat #2: Make a lot of Special Candies.
- special candies help clear out the middle while destroying jellies at the same time.
- Try they can keep the pesky chocolate at bay while you.
Level 163 Cheat #3: Control the Chocolate.
- The chocolate keeps multiplying even if you completely clear it from the board because there are chocolate fans.
- The chocolate can’t take the meringue spaces over, so it could be beneficial to try and keep the meringue walls intact.
- This could keep the chocolate out of the jelly filled middle of the board for the most part if you clear the initial chocolate covering the jellies.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 163 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Candy Crush Level 163 Video
Level 163 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to remove all the jelly and score 45,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.