These Candy Crush level 168 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 168 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 168 is to clear all the jelly and score 50,000 points in 30 moves.
Level 168 Cheat #1: First clear the bombs.
- You have 13 moves until the bombs explode in level 168. However, candies cannot move from the top to bottom of the board until the licorice and meringues are cleared, so you can easily be stuck with no more moves to make on the bottom and a bomb that will make you fail the level. If you can get a striped+wrapped candy combo on the top of the board, this will help move the candies from top to bottom and open up more moves.
Level 168 Cheat #2: Focus on the top left and bottom right jellies.
- Once you have cleared all the bombs in the beginning, most of the middle of the jellies will have been cleared. The center jellies will most likely clear from cascades throughout the level, but the top left and corner right jellies are the hardest. Make moves in these areas and position special candies around them in order to beat level 168.
Level 168 Cheat #3: Striped+color bomb special candy combo.
- Always keep an eye out for an opportunity to match a striped candy with a color bomb. This move will clear the most jelly and make it easy to pass this level.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 168 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 168 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly and score 50,000 points in 30 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.