These Candy Crush level 171 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 171 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 171 is to collect all the orders (10 striped candies) and reach 15,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 171 Cheat #1: Clear the meringues first.
- The meringues in this level have 4 layers, so it will take a lot of work to clear them. But it’s worth it!
- Clear the center meringue first. It’s only one block, but it can be a nuisance.
- Clear meringue as quickly as you can with as few moves as possible! You’ll need the space.
Level 171 Cheat #2: Focus on stripes.
- Your main objective is to collect striped candies, so create them whenever you see a possibility for 4 in a row.
- The stripes you form can also be used to clear lots of meringue or form special candy combinations.
- Forming striped candies are your goal, but don’t forget to use them to get at least 15,000 points!
Level 171 Cheat #3: Special combos.
- Combining special candies can help get rid of meringues quickly and score points.
- Try to combine a color bomb with a striped candy. This will clear the board quickly!
- Special combos are also helpful for creating a cascading effect, which will help you form even more striped candies!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 171 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 171 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to collect all the orders (10 striped candies) and reach 15,000 points in 35 moves. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.