These Candy Crush level 174 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 174 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 174 is to clear 21 jelly squares in 20 moves, and get at least 40,000 points.
Level 174 Cheat #1: Take care of the bombs first.
- The bombs are the most important feature in this level. All jellies you need to clear are visible but those three at the top are the most pesky!
- All your first moves should be focused on clearing those bombs. Even with only 20 moves, there’s still time to take out the rest of the jelly if it takes you awhile to break through the meringues.
Level 174 Cheat #2: Use wrapped candies to bust the meringues.
- Wrapped candies are useful for clearing out meringues–especially these multilayered ones.
- Form wrapped candies in the side (it is easier given the shape of the board).
Level 174 Cheat #3: Form special candy combinations.
- Special candy combinations are great for taking out the multi-layered meringues and the jellies (which are only one layer).
- Try especially to make wrapped candies + striped candies combinations (they are also much easier to form than color bombs in this board).
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 174 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 174 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear 21 jelly squares in 20 moves, and get at least 40,000 points. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.