These Candy Crush level 178 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 178 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 178 is to clear all the jelly, get 60,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 178 Cheat #1: Bombs first.
- The bombs in level 178 only have nine moves before that burst, so you want to take them all out as quickly as possible. Don’t get fancy, use simple 3-candy combos–because if you crush a meringue too fast with a wrapped or striped candy, the bombs can fall through the transporters! And if that happens, the bombs will fall to the isolated pieces off to the side that are nearly impossible to clear!
Level 178 Cheat #2: Don’t bust the meringues before the bombs!.
- Because of the board shape and the transporters at the bottom of the board, any bomb that passes them is going to go into those side columns–and you don’t want that! They will be nearly impossible to clear until you get a very well positioned horizontal striped candy. Instead, make sure to use simple moves (no special candy combos) to clear all the bombs.
Level 178 Cheat #3: Don’t forget corner jellies!.
- Because of this board shape, you’re going to run into issues with outlying jellies. Make sure to keep a close eye on the very bottom row where there are two jellies that will be difficult to clear–don’t let small mistakes prevent you from passing a level!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 178 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Candy Crush Level 178 Video
Level 178 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly, get 60,000 points in 50 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.