These Candy Crush level 179 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 179 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 179 is to collect all the orders (2 color bombs) and reach 10,000 points in 45 moves.
Level 179 Cheat #1: Clear out the layer of meringue.
- Firstly, you re going to want to destroy all the meringue blocking your way to a larger board. A larger board means more opportunities to create the needed color bombs.
- Do this my making moves next to a meringue blocker.
- You could also save some moves by only clearing out 5 rows and 5 columns, but clearing out the entire row of meringue will make this level much easier.
Level 179 Cheat #2: Use the licorice to stop the chocolates.
- A solid way to stop the the troublesome regenerating chocolate pieces is to block the chocolate fountains at the bottom of the board.
- To do this you must the licorice swirl blockers to a spot in front of a chocolate fountain.
- Doing this will slow down the chocolates from coming back, making things easier to create color bombs.
- If you can somehow block all the fountains, all the chocolates will cease regeneration.
Level 179 Cheat #3: Carefully look for potential color bomb chances.
- The most important objective in this level is to create color bombs. This means you should always keep your eyes open.
- Form a strategy from the start and try not to rush your moves.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 179 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Candy Crush Level 179 Video
Level 179 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to collect all the orders (2 color bombs) and reach 10,000 points in 45 moves. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.