These Candy Crush level 182 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 182 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 182 is to get 30,000 points in 120 seconds.
Level 182 Cheat #1: Know the quadrant order.
- In level 182, the game can look a lot more complex than it is–especially when it’s a timed level! The above picture shows you the order in which quadrants break down from left to right. Keep this in mind while you’re trying to earn the minimum number of points of 30,000.
Level 182 Cheat #2: Chocolate before bombs.
- You need to clear the chocolate before the bombs in this level because you won’t be able to get moves from one quadrant to another with the chocolate blocking you–plus, if you want to get moves to clear a bomb, you’ll need to clear those chocolates to create more moves on the board!
- Once you’ve taken care of the chocolate (or most of it)–you can focus on clearing the bombs, this is also a great opportunity to try and nab some +5 second candies.
Level 182 Cheat #3: Meringue last.
- Since the meringues don’t pose a threat of preventing your gameplay, they should be the lowest on your priority order (might seem a bit backwards when you look at the board) but clearing the meringues is a lot easier than trying to get rid of a bomb when it only has 2 moves left!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 182 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 182 is a Timed level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to get 30,000 points in 120 seconds. In order to complete a Timed level, you have to reach a certain score in a certain amount of time. Its more difficult than it seems, since you don’t really have time to think about the moves you’re making.
How to Beat Timed Levels:
- Some of the candies have +5’s on them. Match these candies! They’ll give you five extra seconds in the round, which could be the difference between winning and losing.
- The timed levels can vary a lot in time, so watch out! Some of them can be as short as fifteen seconds.
- Some timed levels still have blockers on them, so watch out for them.
- If you’ve achieved the minimum score but still have time left, stop playing unless there are no blockers on the board. There’s no point losing a level that you have already won.
- Sugar crushes can be a huge advantage on these levels! Any special candies that you have formed, but that haven’t been activated yet, will be activated by a sugar crush. This will get you a HUGE amount of points.