These Candy Crush level 193 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 193 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 193 is to clear all the jelly and score 70,000 points in 25 moves.
Level 193 Cheat #1: Clear the corners!.
- The very first things you will need to do in this level is to look for moves that will clear the corner jellies!
- They are usually the hardest pieces to clear, especially when you have limited moves. So disposing of them quickly will make the level much easier on you.
Level 193 Cheat #2: Use striped candies and color bombs.
- Striped candies will do wonders in this level as they will take out rows and columns of jellies.
- You should also be taking full advantage of the striped candies stuck in marmalade. Use them when free and try and combine them with whatever specials you have.
Level 193 Cheat #3: Make your moves count.
- Having 25 moves will no doubt hinder how you play this game, but if you take full advantage of your opportunities and clear a jelly in just about every turn, you should have no problem.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 193 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 193 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly and score 70,000 points in 25 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.