These Candy Crush level 194 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 194 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 194 is to clear all the jelly and score 35,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 194 Cheat #1: Attack the meringue walls with your first moves.
- The goal in Candy Crush Saga level 194 is to clear all the jellies, and in order to do that you are going to need to break through the meringue.
- In your first set of moves, start making matches next to the meringue and begin clearing them so that candies can begin to flow into the jellies. This won’t be easy considering you don’t have much play on either side.
- Once you have cleared out a large cluster, it’s business as usual. Clear the jellies at all costs!
Level 194 Cheat #2: Use the striped candies at the top of the board.
- Once you have gotten through and candies have begun to fill, try and make a match using the vertically striped candies the level has supplied you with.
- When activated, they will either clear out and entire square in the column or at the very least, remove a jelly from a candy.
Level 194 Cheat #3: Try and form horizontal striped candies.
- Candy Crush Saga level 194 be easy, considering you only have 2 columns and 2 rows in the beginning, but a great way of clearing some marmalade and jellies is to form a horizontally stripped candy and activate it.
- When this is done, you will do some serious damage and save moves!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 194 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 194 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all the jelly and score 35,000 points in 50 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.