These Candy Crush level 195 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 195 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 195 is to collect all the orders (2 striped/wrapped mix) and reach 20,000 points in 35 moves.
Level 195 Cheat #1: Clear out an area of licorice cages.
- Since you only have 35 moves to reach your goal, you should start off by starting to clear out some of the licorice cages that are blocking the wrapped candy.
- You really shouldn’t have to waste moves in clearing out all of the cages. Instead you should clear out one general area where can get to the wrapped candy stuck in the marmalade.
Level 195 Cheat #2: Be very careful with the marmalade wrapped candy.
- Once you have made an opening and gotten the marmalade off the wrapped candy, it is important to remember not to activate unless you combine it with a striped candy.
- If you do not create the combo, you will not reach your objective.
- So be careful in that you do not accidentally set it off.
Level 195 Cheat #3: Have a stripped candy in position.
- With an opening to the wrapped candy in place, you should begin to work a striped candy into position for the needed combo.
- As you do begin to do this you should plan each move so you do not make a mistake or set off the striped candy.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 195 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 195 is a Candy Order level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to collect all the orders (2 striped/wrapped mix) and reach 20,000 points in 35 moves. In order to complete a Candy Order level, you will need to crush a certain number of specific candy colors or types. Some early Candy Crush order levels just ask you to collect colored candies. Others will require you to get types of special candies later in the game. You’ll have to approach Candy Crush order levels very differently from other stages of the game! Use these all-purpose tips for Candy Crush order levels to dominate them and score truckloads of points.
Candy Crush Order Levels Tips
- If you need to collect special candies, focus on forming them right away. Don’t bother making any special candies that don’t fill your orders. If you need to make wrapped bombs, don’t waste turns by making striped candies.
- Making special candy combinations can be incredibly hard. Try to make special candies next to one another so you don’t have to move them together. Plan your moves ahead so you don’t accidentally set one off before making the combo.
- Be careful when using special candies to fill colored candy orders. It sounds like a good idea to use a color bomb to get lots of candies you need. But this will make it harder to collect more of those candies if your order is still not filled.
- Use color bombs on candies you don’t need to get rid of them. Then you will have more opportunities to make big combos with candies you do need, since they’ll take up more room on the board.