These Candy Crush level 20 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 20 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 20 is to score 15,000 points in 60 seconds .
Level 20 Cheat #1: Don’t waste time.
- Don’t Waste Time
- This is the first timed level, so you can’t relish on each great move you make. Keep matching candies until you reach 15,000 points.
- Try to maximize each move by combining special candies, which accumulates more points in less time.
- Avoid matching candies that aren’t associated with jelly squares.
Level 20 Cheat #2: Have a strategy .
- Have a Strategy
- Because you need to get 15,000 points in 1 minute, speed and strategy need to come into play.
- Work on one side of the screen at a time. This allows you to match combos more quickly, and won’t interfere with the other side of the board.
- Try to combine special candies, because these powerful moves clear more board space in the least amount of time.
Level 20 Cheat #3: Begin at the bottom .
- Begin At the Bottom.
- Starting at the bottom lets you isolate a quarter of the screen, thus not interfering with the rest of the board.
- Using the bottom increases the chance of starting a cascading matches, which boost your scoring abilities.
- Cascades are basically free moves that not only save your turns, but also are quicker than manually matching candies, which makes them essential for a timed level.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 20 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 20 is a Timed level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to score 15,000 points in 60 seconds . In order to complete a Timed level, you have to reach a certain score in a certain amount of time. Its more difficult than it seems, since you don’t really have time to think about the moves you’re making.
How to Beat Timed Levels:
- Some of the candies have +5’s on them. Match these candies! They’ll give you five extra seconds in the round, which could be the difference between winning and losing.
- The timed levels can vary a lot in time, so watch out! Some of them can be as short as fifteen seconds.
- Some timed levels still have blockers on them, so watch out for them.
- If you’ve achieved the minimum score but still have time left, stop playing unless there are no blockers on the board. There’s no point losing a level that you have already won.
- Sugar crushes can be a huge advantage on these levels! Any special candies that you have formed, but that haven’t been activated yet, will be activated by a sugar crush. This will get you a HUGE amount of points.