These Candy Crush level 222 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 222 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 222 is to remove all jelly and score 60,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 222 Cheat #1: Take Advantage of the 50 Move Limit.
- 50 moves is the game giving you ample time to deal with an obstacle.
- Don’t be afraid to use your extra moves to set up stronger candy combos to get those jellies.
- The generous move limit should keep the stage from being too difficult.
Level 222 Cheat #2: Keep an Eye on the Licorice Dispensers.
- The licorice dispensers are going to get in the way of your combinations.
- The dispensers drop one swirl to the slot below, if it becomes vacant.
- Make sure to destroy the licorice swirls as soon as possible!
- Don’t forget the jellies, you need to pop those to win.
Level 222 Cheat #3: Use Candy Combinations to Break Down the Bottom.
- The jellies at the bottom of the level can be hard to reach.
- Breaking down the jellies through basic combinations will cost too much time
- Use candy combinations from higher up on the level to get them.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 222 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 222 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to remove all jelly and score 60,000 points in 50 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.