These Candy Crush level 23 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 23 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 23 is to clear 30 blocks of jelly in 50 moves.
Level 23 Cheat #1: Hit two columns with one move.
- While 50 moves may seem like a lot, you will quickly run out of them before clearing all the jelly on level 23. You must clear the meringues first in order to even get to the jelly. In your first few moves, look for matches that are in between the columns so that you clear the most frosting with only one move. Frosting only needs one hit to be cleared, which allows new candies to fall so you can clear the remaining jelly.
Level 23 Cheat #2: Make special candies .
- The best way to clear the most jelly is with the special candies and special candy combos. Once you clear the meringue, the remaining jelly left over needs two hits each in order to clear. A great one is a wrapped candy + a striped candy. When you activate a special candy combination, make sure it is at the middle or bottom of the board so it hits the most jelly.
Level 23 Cheat #3: Don’t forget the last jellies.
- The best strategy to clear the last few remaining jellies with your last few moves is not to focus on making special candies anymore. Just clear the last pieces by making regular matches that hit those specific jellies.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 23 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 23 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear 30 blocks of jelly in 50 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.