These Candy Crush level 238 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 238 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 238 is to bring the 4 ingredients down and score 40,000 points in 45 moves.
Level 238 Cheat #1: Think vertically.
- This is an ingredient-dropping level, so you should try to make vertical matches directly below your ingredient.
- Not every column will accept ingredients, so try to align them with the ones with blue orbs at the bottom.
- Try not to waste too many moves making matches that don’t affect your candy. You won’t get very far that way!
Level 238 Cheat #2: Open the eggs.
- The mystery eggs can contain goodies such as striped candies. Just make a match like you normally would to open them.
- Get the eggs quickly and try to use the prizes to drop your ingredients!
Level 238 Cheat #3: Make striped candies.
- Striped candies are very useful on this level if you can form them with vertical stripes.
- If you can clear a vertical striped candy in line with an ingredient, you’ll bring down the ingredients in no time!
- Remember that your ingredient has to be in line with the blue orbs at the bottom for it to clear!
- Combining a striped candy with a wrapped candy or color bomb is always worth it!
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 238 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 238 is an ingredients level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to bring the 4 ingredients down and score 40,000 points in 45 moves. The level type first appears in level 11 and has now made over 150 appearances. In order to complete an ingredients level, a player must bring down the shown amount of ingredients to the bottom of the board. There two types of ingredients are cherries an hazelnuts. For every one collected, a player will receive 10,000 points.
How to Beat Ingredients Levels:
- Wrapped candies will do fairly well for ingredients as well. These special candies will crush a large cluster of candies. Therefore, the wrapped candy should be used close to or directly below an ingredient.
- Color bombs can also made a big impact in ingredient levels. For example, you can use one to remove a candy immediately blocking your ingredient or you can combine it with a striped candy to pretty much guarantee your ingredient’s exit.
- Striped candies are your best friends in ingredients levels. The reason behind this is that when they are activated, they will clear out an entire row(horizontal) or column(vertical) on the board. However, since vertically striped candies clear an entire column, they are far and away the best weapon in this level type. Always try to ensure that vertically striped candies and your ingredients are in the same column. When they are, the vertically striped candy will clear drop the ingredient in one swift and efficient move. For better results, align multiple candies in the same column.
- As you progress further into the game, you will see your ingredients path to the bottom more and more obstructed by various blockers. To combat this, especially at the bottom, make sure to shift your ingredient to the a clear row or column.