These Candy Crush level 25 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 25 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 25 is to clear all 27 jelly and score 30,000 points in 50 moves.
Level 25 Cheat #1: Work close to the licorice cages and meringue.
- Work Close to the Licorice Cages and meringue.
- Work at the bottom of the board, near the obstacles, because working at the top will have no affect on the trapped candies.
- Cascading matches are some of the most potent moves in the game, because they can earn multiple special candies from one move, and power-ups are the main weapon against the obstacles.
- Horizontal striped candies will also cut through the cages and meringue, and they would obviously be ineffective if they were used at the top of the board.
Level 25 Cheat #2: Utilize power-ups.
- Utilize Power-Ups
- One of the objectives is to score 30,000 points, and even though there is a lot of leeway with a 50 move limit, special candies accumulate more points and are very satisfying visually.
- The licorice cages and meringue are much easier destroyed by more powerful combos and special candies, which are necessary to eliminate in order to defeat the level.
- These powerful combinations should not be extraordinarily difficult to conceive with the 50 move limit, just be smart with your choices especially because there is no time limit.
Level 25 Cheat #3: Don’t waste moves.
- Don’t Waste Moves.
- Even though there is a 50 move limit, to accomplish the goal, a lot of special candies are required to destroy the obstacle, so don’t be overconfident.
- Make every move count and don’t match combinations on the top of the screen when all of the action should be taking place at the bottom of the board.
- Sometimes, three matches are necessary to keep the game going, just try to make these moves as sparingly as possible.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 25 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 25 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 27 jelly and score 30,000 points in 50 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.