These Candy Crush level 27 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 27 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 27 is to score 60,000 points in 60 seconds .
Level 27 Cheat #1: Don’t worry about the meringue.
- You’ll notice on this level that the board is surrounded by a border of meringues. You may be tempted to clear these, but don’t fall into this trap as you can waste a lot of moves doing this. You can clear the level without removing all the meringues anyway. All you need to do is hit 60,000 points. Even without clearing the meringues, you have plenty of space on the board to create the special candies and combinations that you need to meet your goal.
Level 27 Cheat #2: Make special candies and combos.
- You should have lots of space on this open board to make special candies. If you combine combos like color bomb + Striped or Striped + Wrapped, you will hit your 60,000 point minimum easily. If you only make simple 3-in-a-row matches, it will be difficult to reach the goal. Try to make moves that help you make the special candies you need. Remember – striped candies are 4 in a row. Color bombs are 5 in a row. And Wrapped candies are made up of 6 candies in a connected L or T shape.
Level 27 Cheat #3: Get the time bonuses.
- Notice that some of the candies have a +5 on them. This means that if you clear these candies, you will get 5 more seconds to get points. This can be very valuable when you are cutting it close to the goal against the timer. If you see an easy match to get 5 more seconds, go for it. Remember, you should also be looking for your next move while your current move is being made. Try to be always skimming the board for next moves you can make. That way you don’t waste any time trying to find a match once your candies have finished cascading and you can make your next turn.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 27 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 27 is a Timed level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to score 60,000 points in 60 seconds . In order to complete a Timed level, you have to reach a certain score in a certain amount of time. Its more difficult than it seems, since you don’t really have time to think about the moves you’re making.
How to Beat Timed Levels:
- Some of the candies have +5’s on them. Match these candies! They’ll give you five extra seconds in the round, which could be the difference between winning and losing.
- The timed levels can vary a lot in time, so watch out! Some of them can be as short as fifteen seconds.
- Some timed levels still have blockers on them, so watch out for them.
- If you’ve achieved the minimum score but still have time left, stop playing unless there are no blockers on the board. There’s no point losing a level that you have already won.
- Sugar crushes can be a huge advantage on these levels! Any special candies that you have formed, but that haven’t been activated yet, will be activated by a sugar crush. This will get you a HUGE amount of points.