These Candy Crush level 28 cheats and tips to show you how to beat level 28 of Candy Crush. The goal of level 28 is to clear all 12 jelly and score 40,000 points in 22 moves.
Level 28 Cheat #1: Clear the middle.
- In this level, every jelly is covered by a meringue. This means that every square with a meringue will need to be cleared twice.
- To clear the meringues, make adjacent matches.
- To clear the jellies, you’ll need to make matches with the candies inside of the jellies. You can also use special candies to knock them out.
- Start this board off by clearing the center jellies and then working your way downwards.
Level 28 Cheat #2: Then, work from the bottom.
- Once you begin clearing out meringues, make moves lower on the board. This will help make cascading matches.
Level 28 Cheat #3: Form special candy combinations.
- The easiest way to clear all the meringues and subsequently the jellies is to form a special candy combination. This is when you combine two special candies.
Are you more of a visual learner? Watch this gameplay video for Candy Crush level 28 to help you beat the level. Notice the different strategies this player uses to improve your Candy Crush Saga game.
Level 28 is a Jelly level, one of five level types in Candy Crush Saga. Your objective is to clear all 12 jelly and score 40,000 points in 22 moves. In order to complete a Jelly level, you must remove all of the jelly on the board. You remove jelly from the board by making a match with a piece of candy on top of the jelly. In the higher levels, you can sometimes get stuck on double jelly levels. On those you have to make two matches on top of a square of jelly in order to clear it from the board! We’ve got all the tips to beat jelly levels you need here at candy crush cheats!
How To Beat Jelly Levels:
- Your only objective in jelly levels is to clear the jelly. That means you should only be worried about making matches on top of the jelly, and not other parts of the board.
- If you can’t make a match on top of the jelly, try using jelly fish! Jelly fish act like normal candies in that you match them with other candies of the same color. But when you make a match with a jelly fish, its will activate and swim off the screen. Then three new jelly fish will swim on screen and eat three jelly squares. For double jelly squares, this will count as one match. If jelly is stuck under a blocker that isn’t licorice, the jelly fish will still eat the jelly from under the blocker.
- Jelly squares at the top of the board and at the corners can be tricky, since these are the hardest spot to match candies. Watch out for these, and try to clear the board first.
- When you clear all the jelly from the level, you will get a sugar crush. This will give you a ton of points.